Defining Your Ideal Stair Lift Solution
The Platinum Curve stair lift, from Ideal Stairlifts, has many useful features and options to ensure that it is safe and simple to operate, as well as being attractive and unobtrusive in your home.
Curve Stairlift Standard Features
The standard features of the curve are included with every Curve stairlift installed, and define its commitment to quality, simplicity and reliability.
- Custom-made to your stairs means a perfect fit every time
- Enamelled steel rail in cream colour
- Rack and pinion drive system – safe and smooth
- Mechanical Levelling system – safe and reliable
- Easy-use joystick operated on-board control
- Two remote controls – wall mounted top and bottom
- Fits to either side of the stairs – Inside or Outside bends
- Tight bends fit snugly, close to the wall leaving maximum clear space. 200mm radius bends
- Folding seat, chair arms and footrest
- Fully adjustable ERGO Seat with choice of chair colours
- Swivel seat – for safe access at the top of the stairs. Powered swivel available.
- Safe & Reliable 24v DC powered
- Diagnostic display in chair arm
- Safe low voltage charging uses existing mains electric outlet where possible
- Safety sensors stop the stairlift automatically if it meets an obstruction
- Retractable seatbelt
- 120kg capacity (160kg optional)
Curve Stairlift Options
The range of options for the curve stairlift will come at additional cost, but are designed to enhance your comfort and safety and the way the stairlift operates to suit your particular situation.
- Parking bend options – the lift can be conveniently parked away from the top of bottom of the stairs. Can also make getting on or off the stairlift easier and safer
- Powered swivel seat – turns the chair automatically at the top of the stairs for easy access and dismount
- Powered footrest lifter option – lift the footrest at the touch of a button
- Heavy Duty option – up to 160kg weight capacity
- Range of ERGO seat options – for fit and comfort
- Range of chair upholstery colours – to match existing decor
- Optional special rail colours
- Intermediate landing or parking stops
The Platinum Curve stairlift provides the ultimate in hand-made quality and reliability.
Each curved staircase is a little different, and so in order to give you the best advice we need to see your stairs to make sure that we are offering the best configuration.
Of course, everybody’s personal circumstances are different too, and we often also need to discuss your requirements as well so that you can be certain when buying a stair lift from Ideal Stairlifts that you are buying not just a product, but a solution.
The Platinum Curve stairlift is manufactured using the highest quality components, and latest manufacturing techniques assuring you of reliability and performance with every installation.
Be wary of inferior products sold only on price as you may well not get what you actually need.